Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Zap5 Networks is happy to announce that we have entered the partnership with CloudLinux Inc. This partnership opens a great opportunity for our customers to improve their shared hosting environment.
All CloudLinux features are aimed at increasing server stability and security.
* Isolates users from each other to avoid the “bad neighbor effect”
* Prevents users from seeing configuration files and other private information
* Allows end user to select PHP versions 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, and 5.5
* Gives the power to monitor and control limits, such as CPU, IO, Memory, and others
* Helps to restrict and throttle MySQL database abusers
* Compatible with all major control panels
* Interchangeable with CentOS and RHEL.