Through 2023 and 2024 we have a number of significant changes planned to the Sheernox Technology Group services and platforms. We wanted to take a moment to go over some of the planned changes so that our customers are "in the know", since without our customers, we are nothing. Our customers are always the focus of our strategies and we continue to strive for excellence all categories.
Since our inception in 2009 we have used the cPanel/WHM hosting control panel for our shared web hosting services. Our plan for those platforms is to migrate to more modern and affordable solutions that are more tailored to our lines of business and that have feature parity in-line with our expectations.
Expected Changes for 2023 and beyond:
- Client Portal: Updates to the client portal to be more user friendly.
- cPanel Control Panel: The cPanel/WHM control panel is to be retired eventually in the long term (2024+), and replaced with a new hosting control panel (for our shared web hosting service offerings). The hosting panel will likely be replaced with Enhance, to be determined at a later time as these products continue to evolve. Anticipate to see a new lineup of hosting plans to come out along side this change.
- Affiliate and Referral Program: Improvements to referral tracking system and resources for partners and creators. There will be changes to the commission structure of payouts to a one-time fixed payout structure. More details to come out in the future specific to these changes for our partners.
- Decommissioning of the SNOX.CA domain: We will slowly be phasing out the use of this black-label domain and be replacing it with sheernox.com where applicable.
- IPv4 IP Addresses: As the exhaustion of IPv4 address pool worldwide becomes more and more scarce, we will no longer be offering a dedicated IP addon for shared hosting. In our review of the market, most customers who require a dedicated IPv4 for shared hosting should be using a server or cloud offering instead anyway.
- IPv4 IP Addresses - Part 2: Secondly, the pricing of IPv4 addresses is expected to grow significantly and we will no longer be able to continue with the cheap pricing we have historically had. An across the board pricing increase for IPv4 addresses should be expected for us, you and all other service providers.
We are excited to make these changes which we believe will result in stronger service offering and customer customer experience. These changes will also allow us to keep our pricing competitive and affordable.
Should you have any questions feel free to reach out to us. We are here to answer any questions and feedback.
Thank you for your business!
- Sheernox Technology Group